Sunday, February 1, 2009

I want to go somewhere lovely...

It must be time to plan a vacation, or a short getaway. I am so excited, and had to ask if anyone out there had some ideas that I could use. Surfing the web is a great way to find terrific destinations, but one person can only find so much. With many surfing, or those sharing details of a terrific trip they have been on, the possibilities are endless. I have to tell you that when I surf for solo vacations, all that comes up for the most part are blinking....cruising for a man vacations, this is not what I am looking for. I do want to meet interesting people of course, people that won't stop talking to me if I show up to dinner with my underwear on the outside of my capris, just kidding, not quite there yet. I want to laugh a lot, eat good food and taste lovely wines, see beautiful places, and do all this in a very economical way, so share, please share... http://www.womenstravelclub.com/splittingup.html
This is one link I found that may be interesting to those of you who are also looking to plan a trip

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I liked your writings.
I write reviews of other friends' literature and paintings, too. You can see one of the reviews of a pencil drawing here:
PENCIL DRAWING OF A NUDE

Naval Langa SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA

MJ said...

Thank you Naval. The sketch is really beautiful. I love to read and have started reading the short stories. Very enjoyable!