Thursday, January 29, 2009

How to keep excitment in your life


Well, this is my first post and I am full of anticipation! I would love to hear from you, my feeling is that if you don't venture out of your comfort zone you are losing the chance of a potential adventure. I want that adventure. Here is the thing, I was a career air traffic controller, which was very exciting, and I miss it, always will. The image is of me in Egypt, on a four month air traffic control mission. I am washing my delicate undergarments, with a bare chested camoflaged chap walking past me, now tell me that is not exciting. Well it was a giggle, not your typical laundry situation. Now I am an artist, now how in the heck did that transition occur, but the adrenalin rush is not quite the same. How do you keep excitment in your life? I would love to hear from any and all of you.

2 comments:

caadsgrannie said...

Hey Girl your a GREAT Story teller !!!!
Just write them like ya tell em

OtisAir said...

That was my laundry! You had a huge pile behind the tent. I think. No wait, I just zoomed in and I do believe those are the thong britches. Not mine.